Gastritis is something everyone suffers at least once in their lifetime, and it is very important for you to know how to control or cure or how to deal with the very irritating disease called gastritis.
Eating a healthy diet is really very important for you when you want to get rid of gastritis and ulcer. Ulcer is basically an inflammation in the stomach lining that causes you great discomfort and various other symptoms to occur along with it.
There are many reasons which can cause you gastritis – excessive use of alcohol, stress, and a few kinds of medication.
However, here are a few foods you should completely avoid while you are suffering from gastritis –
- High-fat foods – these foods increase the acid in your stomach to a great extent.
- You should completely avoid spicy foods, chilli, curries, black and red pepper.
- You should avoid junk, fried and fast foods completely while you are suffering from gastritis.
- Cured sausages, butter, any kind of tea – black and green you should avoid.
- Alcohol – this should be completely avoided.
- When it comes to vegetables, you should avoid – tomatoes, garlic, onions and other tomato products like canned juice, sauce and paste.
- When it comes to fruits, here is what you need to avoid – oranges, grapefruits, berries, dry fruits, figs or berries.
- Any soft o cold drinks that have added sugar should be avoided.
- Citrus and pineapple juice is a big no!
- Low fat cheese and milk is okay but no other high-fat dairy products are good while you are suffering gastritis.
These are a few things or foods you need to keep at bay while you are suffering from gastritis. You can eat fruits like apples, bananas, pears, peaches, grapes, melon, and kiwi or vegetables like broccoli. All you need is a good diet plan.. And yeah! Drink a lot of water.